Digital Photo Navigator188.8.131.52
- Free Freeware
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Jul 18, 2014
- [+] More Details
Digital Photo Navigator Review
Digital Photo Navigator is a freeware app filed under mapping and made available by JVC for Windows.
The review for Digital Photo Navigator has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
If you would like to submit a review of this software download, we welcome your input and encourage you to submit us something!
We have tested Digital Photo Navigator 184.108.40.206 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans.
Mapping software taking information from digital photos with GPS:
Utilizing the included mapping software and latest Geo-Mapping technology, the Digital Photo Navigator allows you to record and review your trip knowing exactly where you have traveled. Furthermore, if you took digital photos on your trip, it would even show you the exact location where and when your pictures were taken. The most exciting feature of all is that you can upload your photos to online photo sharing websites like Flickr. It is a good way to share your trip experience with friends and families.Digital Photo Navigator features and highlights:
- Create web pages
- Distribute photo albums
- Select multiple images with SHIFT key
- Create HTML photo albums
- Change picture sizes and quality
- Convert between different image formats
- Rotate images 90 degrees
- Create slideshow animations
- Edit original movies and still images
Digital Photo Navigator is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from mapping without restrictions. Digital Photo Navigator 220.127.116.11 is available to all software users as a free download (Freeware).
- Digital Photo Navigator Download
- Freeware Mapping
- Major release: Digital Photo Navigator 1.5
- Free Software Download
Compatibility with this software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from JVC.
Page maintained by Fernando Ortega.
Screenshots of Digital Photo Navigator (6)
- mmCARD RecoverySharewareRecoveryDigital Image and photo recovery software to recover lost photos and images
- Photo LookFreeImage ViewerPhotoLook is a new handy utility for managing digital photos
- JetPhoto StudioFreeImage ViewerPersonal digital photograph management software excelling at GPS geotagging
- ImageBrowser EXFreeCameraDigital SLR software from Canon to view, convert and manipulate RAW photos
- Kestrel GXSharewareImage ViewerAn excellent free photograph organizer and editing app